Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random photos from a recent trip.

I traveled to Florida (see Ocala horses post) recently and took oh.....1053 photos. Ahem. Not kidding. I was getting nervous that I would run out of space on my card and was pricing out a spare. Luckily, I made it home with a few to spare.

Share some you say? Oh, just twist my arm, whydontcha.

This is part of the atrium at the Marriott World Center Resort. I love the lines in this one, as well as the way the sunlight is casting shadows.





What is a trip to Florida without a stop at something Disney related? We enjoyed dinner at Downtown Disney a few nights. They offer a hot air balloon ride to see the sights. I wanted to capture the reflection of the balloon on the water.


We visited Disney's Animal Kingdom one morning and I captured this while waiting for the train to Conservation Station. Disney does an amazing job of creating a sense of an exotic atmosphere at this park and I really enjoyed shooting some of the details. I love how this image came together.



I'm still going through a ton of photos and I'll be sharing more soon! In the meantime, check out my Flickr link to the right!


No comments:

Post a Comment