Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bridges, windows and doors seemed to be a theme this weekend.

Just had a quick trip a few hours from home this weekend. We saw so many great architectural details in the old buildings and we crossed several small bridges. These are just a few of my favorites.

Bridge, shot from the window of the car (while in motion, no less) I'm digging shooting at odd angles these days - I think it can really give a unique look.

This was a walkway within The Crayola Factory in Easton, PA. I love how vibrant the aqua is against the background. More on that visit later.

I really wanted to capture the colors here. The bright fuchsia door caught my eye immediately - it stood out so much from the traditional red brick.



Look at the trim details - I love this green, and the reflection on the window. I also kind of like the angle on this, although I wish I'd been able to pull out just a little more.








3 comments:

  1. These are all excellent; sharp, great colors and of great interest! Good eye you have!

    Thanks for coming by Ocala DP! Really appreciate your comment, too. I hope you liked our town while you were here. It's a bit hot and unusually humid right now, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lines and angles on the first one. So much interesting lines to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! That first one is one of my faves, too!

    ReplyDelete