Friday, September 25, 2009

Yummy cupcakes!

We are all about M-I-C-K-E-Y around here lately. After our trip to Walt Disney World this summer, my kiddo has become the mouse's biggest fan. It was only natural we'd do a Mickey-themed birthday this year. Of course, you cannot have a birthday without taking cupcakes to school, so last night I set about creating (and photographing) some!

It was late, and my only light source was the overhead light in our dining room. I compensated by choosing a wide aperture and a high ISO (1600) I wanted to capture the contrast between the vanilla and chocolate, as well as the details of the sprinkles. I really like how the green Mickey ring in the front of the photograph stands out, and my eye catches the reflection on the bottom of the aluminum pan. I'm pretty happy with this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment