Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where did the time go?

I almost cannot belive I have not posted since May. Well, I guess I've been a little busy since I had a baby and all, but hey, that doesn't mean I haven't been taking photos. I'm shooting just about every day, but mostly family snapshots in between copious amounts of coffee to fight the sleep depravation.

Anyway, we did take a quick visit to Cape May County Zoo over Labor Day and had a great time. I managed to capture these lovely feathered friends when we were there!

How can you resist snapping a swan pic? They are majestic and beautiful. I only wish I'd gotten her before she turned. Still, I love the contrast between her white feathers and the greens of the grasses and water.


A blue heron. This photo shows off a handy little trick my Canon does. You almost would never realise this bird was behind a chain link fence. The camera manages to get past that very well. I love my Canon!







No comments:

Post a Comment